Sunday, September 30, 2007

If you ever want to see photos here again...

Photos that I took. Of the grandkids. Of the house. Of the grandkids. Of our summer vacation. Of the grandkids. Of our move. Of the grandkids. Of the campus. Of the grandkids. Did I mention the grandkids?

If you want to see them again (or ever) send this:



Immediately.

Oh, and help me find our digital camera... since that's where our vacation, moving, and campus pics are. On the memory card in my camera, and I can't find the camera anywhere. Poof! It's gone.

Now, I have to admit that I am not the best finder of things. (I couldn't find a container of leftovers in the fridge the other day and was getting really aggravated when Frodo pointed out that I was holding it in my hand. Sigh.) BUT Frodo and Primo are excellent finders of things, and they can't find it either. And Secondo, who desperately wants to take a picture of the tree frog we caught and thus will benefit greatly by its being found, has spent hours looking. Nada. Zip. Nothing. Can't find it anywhere. (I even checked the fridge! And my hand.)

We did find a good deal on a disposable camera. It was ten bucks and comes with free film for the life of the camera (which is guaranteed for two years). We can get our photos on a CD for $3. I took photos of the house (except the bedrooms, they need to be cleaned up a bit first), and I hope I can get the pics from the CD on here so you all can see our new place. (It's really cool.) It is a disposable camera, however, so the pics probably won't be that great.

Ugh. I just wish I could find my camera.

4 comments:

Heather in WI said...

My first thought was ... you have grandkids? LOL. Hope you find your camera.
~Heather

Laura said...

Hee hee! That's what I get for trying to hold pics of the kids hostage. LOL!

I actually am a great-aunt, though. How weird is that?

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute - are you really a grandmother?? Tell me I am missing something here. :+)

So sorry about your camera!!

Warmly,
Kate

Laura said...

LOL! No, not grandmother. I was addressing it to my folks and my in-laws as a joke. Sorry about the confusion. :)