I've been tagged by Heather at Stepping Heavenward. She was very kind in offering me an out from participating since we are in the middle of packing for a big move. However, as I am sure many of you have experienced, it is only precisely when you have tons of things to do that you suddenly find yourself wasting time with distractions that seem urgent at the time.
The rules (modified for the should-really-be-doing-something-else-like-sleeping-crowd):
List 8 facts/ habits about yourself. Above your list, post the meme rules. At the end of the post, list up to 8 people you are going to tag to participate (probably those whose blog addresses you can type in from memory at 2am). Go to those people's blogs and let them know you tagged them and refer them to your blog to read your list and the rules.
1. I am a sucker for Molly Ringwald movies (particular favorites are Betsy's Wedding and The Stand).
2. Frodo and I have had conversations composed entirely of movie quotes.
3. I love my fire engine red, eco-buster Suburban, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
4. I can remember nothing if deprived of to-do lists and post-it notes.
5. I read through the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder at least once a year.
6. We are moving at the end of June and have no idea where we are going to live once we get to our new town. (Any generous millionaires out there interested in buying a poor grad school family a house?)
7. My new favorite T.V. show is Traveler. (Like I need something else to distract me from packing.)
8. I want to be either Kathy Reichs or Dr. House when I grow up. (Good thing I shared this. I didn't know there was a new Reichs book coming out in August... now I know.)
Who I'm tagging:
Aduladi' & Co.
and the mama
Life is Like a Lunchbox
A Mountain Homeschool
Homeschooling the Doctorate