Thursday, March 27, 2008

Death By Bryophyte

I am trying to write the chapter on moss for my second book. Note I said "trying." Ugh. What is so difficult about moss? I like moss. If I could plan my ideal garden, it would be a copse of shade trees with an undergrowth of ferns and mosses. Ahhh, bliss! So, why is it so hard to write about it?

I have written the introductory paragraph at least a dozen times. Wanna guess how many times I've erased it? I'll give you one guess.


Sigh. I give up. Here's my new moss chapter... in toto:

"This is moss:




The end."


So, what do you think? Think the publisher will go for it?

No. Me neither.

Sigh.

4 comments:

*~Tamara~* said...

I think it has promise! *grin*

Heather in WI said...

ROTFLOL!!! Although, the pictures are very nice.

Holy cow girl. You rock at scramble!!!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey .. that opening paragraph works for me :)

Brittney said...

I like it! Very short and to the point!
I give it 2 thumbs up!

Brittney