Monday, March 06, 2006

Who Needs Lunch?

Especially when I finally have my blog up and running!

Yes folks, this blog has existed (blank) for almost a year and thanks to a lot of help from Aduladi', I have officially limped out of the starting block into the world of blogging! (You can just ignore the other 2 I am trying to get up and running... which I will make very easy by not giving you the addresses!)

I thought this would be a good way to keep friends and family a part of our school and a good means of accountability for me. Please bear with me as I am new to this, and haven't a clue as to what I am doing... to which Aduladi' can attest.

As a basic background to our school. We are a (loose) classical homeschool of 4 students (not including the adults), one tutor and a principal. Yes, we teach Latin! We have based our curriculum on the Trivium as described in The Well-Trained Mind and Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning.

So far we are loving the "Great Conversation".

Won't you join us?

No comments: