Thursday, January 25, 2007

Homeschool Resources Meme

I've been tagged by Stepping Heavenward, so here we go:

1. ONE HOMESCHOOL BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
The Well-Trained Mind

2. ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT
Rod and Staff
(anything: English, Math, Music, Art... I love it all)

3. ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Saxon 3

4. ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
Story of the World
(I also wouldn't be without this)

5. ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Real Science for Kids: Physics 1

6. ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
A maid!!!!

7. ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
You know those thermometers you can stick on your kids'
foreheads? I want something like that that I can stick on my kids' heads
to know instantly whether they are learning anything I am trying to teach them.

8. ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOG YOU ENJOY READING
Veritas Press and Rainbow Resource Center
(Sorry, but I can't pick just one)

9. ONE WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
The Well-Trained Mind Message Boards

10. TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Trivium Academy
Life on the Yellow Brick Road
The Foil Hat, Inc.
Why Homeschool

No comments: