Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Subscribing

All right. I think I've finally figured this subscription thing out.

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, there are three ways to do so:
1. Click on the "Subscribe" link in the sidebar and choose the service through which you would like to subscribe. (I have used the MyYahoo service with other blogs successfully.)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Posts (Atom)" link following "Subscribe to:" (I have not used this service, so I have no idea how to describe how it works.)
3. Email me at apollosacademytutor@verizon.net and request to be added to the ApollosAcademyBlogUpdates Google Group to receive email when new posts are added.

Hope that was clearer than mud to understand. Let me know if you have any problems subscribing by leaving a comment below.

Blessings!

No comments: