Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Puts the "Die" in "Diet"

Put that beverage down far, far away from the computer. Call in your significant other... trust me, if you don't do it now, you'll get part-way through and realize you should have listened to me, and you'll have to back it up and start all over again. If laughter is the best medicine, you're gonna be healthy for a long, long time.

Weight Watchers Recipe Cards From 1974

You're welcome.

HT: Heather at Stepping Heavenward (how did I miss this on the WTM Boards?)


2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*roflol* recipe card # 4... I OWN that "urn"... lol... don't even remember who gave it to me but I kept it because I needed a handy place to put our safety pins... OH... I remember now... it was our old-as-moses neighbors... too funny. It all looked so... appetizing. I don't think I'll eat breakfast after all.

Occidental Girl said...

Ugh! That looks awful.

As for the shower curtain? I think it's fabric which is available for you to sew your own matching curtains and tablecloth, too.

Ah, the glorious 70's!