Friday, March 02, 2007

Get 'em While They're Hot (I Mean, Cheap)

The other day I mentioned Susan Wise Bauer's new book, The History of the Ancient World: From the Earliest Accounts to the Fall of Rome. Well, I have good news, my copy shipped yesterday! (Thought you'd be excited.) Actually, there is good news for you too. The book's release date is technically March 26th, but many book sellers, including brick and mortar stores, have it available now. The good news for you? If you order it from Amazon before the March 26th "release date", you will still get the pre-order price. This amounts to a 34% discount... which all book-lovers know translates to "you can order another book and qualify for free shipping." (I ordered Finally Feminist: A Pragmatic Christian Understanding of Gender which I mentioned in my post Women in the Church: Addendum. I knew you'd want to know.)

No comments: